• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sewing machines

My girl is a sewing machine junkie. She was talking about trying to find a new machine and I said just go to Wal Mart, they have them for a couple of hundred. Then she took me to a real sewing machine store. $16000 for a sewing machine. I lucked out and she found what she wanted for about $2000. That's to go along with the one she bought a few years ago for $5000, used. She owns at least 10 of them and not a single one that wasn't under $1000 new. I don't say a word to her about them as I buy another gun. They all meet some sewing need that she has.

My girl is a sewing machine junkie. She was talking about trying to find a new machine and I said just go to Wal Mart, they have them for a couple of hundred. Then she took me to a real sewing machine store. $16000 for a sewing machine. I lucked out and she found what she wanted for about $2000. That's to go along with the one she bought a few years ago for $5000, used. She owns at least 10 of them and not a single one that wasn't under $1000 new. I don't say a word to her about them as I buy another gun. They all meet some sewing need that she has.
She needs several more. Even have a spreading table,two spreaders(48&60 inch),and a knife or saw. Even have quite a bit of fabric. I have enough probably to start a small business with them.

They bought most of them from a business that was closing for good.
you'd probably be wise to talk to a sewing machine repair shop where your parents took the machines to have serviced. They might have a better chance of selling them for you at a price thats fair to everyone concerned. facebook marketplace and garage sale people don't deserve to beat you out of good equipment for pennies on the dollar and thats exactly what motivates them.

Back
Top Bottom