• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Share things to watch, while we are quarantined at home.

The Highwaymen on Netflix.
That was a very good one. And if nobody has already mentioned it you really gotta see The Tiger King on Netflix. It's a short series on the type of folks that try to keep lions and tigers. I'll tell you up front that EVERYONE in this docuseries is bat **** crazy.

Another free YT movie. "The Iceman", a well made movie about Mafia hitman Richard Kuklinski. Very good movie.

I second the motion on this one. It was pretty good. Also He'll or High Water on Netflix. It was about two bank robbing brothers in Texas. Very good. Oh and speaking of Good, The Goods was hilarious and about typical douchebag tent sale car salesmen.

Reactions: MRH
I second the motion on this one. It was pretty good. Also He'll or High Water on Netflix. It was about two bank robbing brothers in Texas. Very good. Oh and speaking of Good, The Goods was hilarious and about typical douchebag tent sale car salesmen.

I agree Hell or high water is a very good modern movie.

Them weddings had me laughing my a** off
Yeah that way out there. But I was actually hoping for the little gay Joe Dirt guy to come out on top instead of that psycho bitch that offed her first husband. If you watch it again just close your eyes a few seconds and be amazed by how much she sounds like Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom