She's finally here!

Death by Selection

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
Finally got here today...arrow's should be here tomorrow. Just in time to do some pig slaughtering before it get's hot out!

Going to do a video comparison between my 340 and my brother's 350 here soon.

Attachments

• big.jpg
    big.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF7183.jpg
    DSCF7183.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCF7187.jpg
    DSCF7187.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 68
Got some Easton Flatline 340's coming. Checked the setup through Tap Pro and they were about as perfect as they could be from this setup so we'll see.

Sweet man. I have Easton Backdraft 400's, which are similar to Flatlines (same weight but +/-.006 instead of +/-.003). I love them. Super-tough and light as a feather. I was right on the line with the spine between 340 and 400, but since my draw length is only 28" I decided to go with the 400.

Yea with my specs I always end up between a .400 and a .340...I always go stiffer. They should finish out around 370 grains or 380 when I add lighted nock's. These are the first arrows under 400 grains ive used in a long time so we'll see how I like them after I use them for awhile.

Ive used Lumenok's in the past and never had a problem, but the Nockturnal's are cheaper and ive herd nothing but good thing's so im going to try out the Nockturnal's this time.

Going to start videoing with a chronograph reading of both bow's at the shop tomorrow...be at the range probably Friday and depending on how I feel about the bow the first time might do the comparison/shooting video next Monday or Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom