Shield Arms S15 magazines back order = 2 weeks

I ordered 3 today. Will keep everyone posted.

Same here, same amount... Will keep my arrival updated also...

I was told the magic number was two, or if I ordered two I'd get them, something with two being the operative word there. I ordered two. Hopefully they don't have an imaginary line between two and three and you guys get yours fast.

For future reference in this thread
"I WAS TOLD BY AN INSIDE INFORMANT THAT IF I ORDERED TWO (2) THAT I WOULD GET THEM QUICKLY"
They were actually trying to serve their customers buying for personal use. Getting them to people who use them just means more word o mouf and feedback. Hoarders and scalpers make you look bad
Your mileage may vary but my information was accurate

I was told the magic number was two, or if I ordered two I'd get them, something with two being the operative word there. I ordered two. Hopefully they don't have an imaginary line between two and three and you guys get yours fast.

For future reference in this thread
"I WAS TOLD BY AN INSIDE INFORMANT THAT IF I ORDERED TWO (2) THAT I WOULD GET THEM QUICKLY"
They were actually trying to serve their customers buying for personal use. Getting them to people who use them just means more word o mouf and feedback. Hoarders and scalpers make you look bad
Your mileage may vary but my information was accurate
I done did buy da two like Mr Dobbs done told me to do!

I can’t imagine they think 3 is a hoarder. They sell a bundle with 3 mags and their mag catch.

Thats exactly what I ordered... except individually, since you cant backorder the mags... but not the bundle. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom