• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shot 2024 thread

Daniel Defense H9. Kinda cool but pretty sure not $1300 cool...

Smith and Wesson

1854 Lever Gun (basically a 1895 Marlin??). Limited edition super nice wood and blue version around $3500, stainless (?) and matte black version around $1200. 44 mag only so far. Might be cool if they do a 500 mag version?

Also a 9mm PCC "The Response" that has a changeable magwell, so you can run S&W mags or Glock mags from what I can tell..

PSA has a poll option on their website where you can vote on what they should prioritize working on. They are being transparent that they can’t do it all at once. That’s why they are revealing so many concepts at once and trying to gauge feedback from the crowd on where the most interest is. Personally I’m voting for the MP7 clone in 5.7. I think the JAKL 9 or 308 will probably win the poll though. The JAKL is cool, but man it’s heavy in 5.56, I can’t imagine how much it’ll weigh in 308. As for 9mm version I’m sure it will have success but there are so many options for that it’s just not exciting. Trying to get into the bolt action market for them would just be boring and a waste in my opinion. Same for pump shotguns. I feel that way about the Dagger too but clearly they seem to sell a lot of them.

At least they are making the attempt to get real feedback from customers. I think the chances of them actually bringing this stuff to market is better than ever because the JAKL already exists, now it’s just changing calibers and configurations. The MP7 clone will certainly take longer to achieve but I think the foundation is there if they are building around their Rock 5.7 pistol. I think for that reason the odds of it actually happening are much better than the MP5 clone ever was.

Burdy are you hiring? I wouldn't mind low pay if I could get some SHOT tix for next year. :fish2:

you guys see the new Henry Lever guns in 556/300BO that are FED FROM AR MAGS and have THREADED BARRELS!!!!????

Back
Top Bottom