• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shot down in the pacific in WW2. Mmmmmm good stew. Not !!!

Just heard today some female Ivy professor said Japan was 2 weeks from surrender and the Army knew this. But dropped nukes to see if they worked since we invested so much money. My friends and next door neighbors father was in the service 1946 thr 1951. When we were 12 or 13 1970 we got into his locker and found Asian women skin pealed from the to just under their breast. Toes and fingers with sticks under the nails.
All black and white. Years later his dad showed us and got them from other Navy guys he served with.
Photos of dead and alive tortured humans and beheading by Japs in uniform.

****ing Nip bastards.

Don't forget what they did to the Chinese before this.

I don't know the whole story but I Imagine the story not being told and dispersed is similar to the reasons they still won't release the obvious facts that Saudi money was behind 911.

This is just one of a multitude of incidents that make it a shame there were only two bombs available ---
And they have never accepted responsibility for any of these atrocities --
Right, the US allowed the emperor to remain in power when he should have been hung in public.
They have never really accepted that they were defeated and to this day they celebrate the war criminals that met their fate at the end of a rope...but you know that better than I.

Back
Top Bottom