Should I?? OR Should I not?? updated pics of new grips

bullseyebo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
I just picked up my first springer 1911...anywho, at first I was saying I was gonna put a skeletonized hammer and a beavertail safety. All that crap. But then I realized that there might be the need to modify the frame and fit parts and all that garbage! But now the safety and hammer that are on it are growing on me! So now I'm thinking I'm gonna keep it the way it is. What do y'all think?? My vz operator 2 grips in heyena brown will be here tommorow so those will make a world of difference! But tell me what y'all would do, even things y'all would do I didn't mention. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Improvements not done properly will lower the reliability and value of your gun.

Improvements done properly will cost more than you could purchase a loaded model springer for.

Unless your looking to do a full house three thousand dollar custom, or looking to leave it stock, milspec and gi model springers don't make good financial sense.

I'd clean off that nail polish it's dolled up with, screw in a set of torx head grip screws and maybe look into a new set of sights and shoot it!

Improvements not done properly will lower the reliability and value of your gun.

Improvements done properly will cost more than you could purchase a loaded model springer for.

Unless your looking to do a full house three thousand dollar custom, or looking to leave it stock, milspec and gi model springers don't make good financial sense.

This!. But, if you feel you must put a skeletonized hammer on it, for aesthetic purposes put a skeletonzied trigger. Otherwise, above is great advice.

Back
Top Bottom