• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should I post negative feedback?

He did not send what yall agreed on. I would neg him. Especially since he cant even answer a PM to tell you what the deal is

yea, thats bs. hes lucky you bought it back in the first place, you went above and beyond as far as im concerned

To be fair, he did offer it back at a lesser price so I did appreciate that but still expect any deal to be as promised regardless of price!.

He did not send what yall agreed on. I would neg him. Especially since he cant even answer a PM to tell you what the deal is

The fact I offered to pay for it leads me to believe he either doesn't have it or just could care less if I'm PI**ED OFF! I have even had foul words about the situation because I'm trying to be nice. It would just be nice if he would at least answer and give me a reason so maybe I could forget about it. Right now I want to dig a deep hole, bury him up to his neck, pour honey on his head and release 10 million fire ants and 10 million bees to see who has the most fun!

The fact I offered to pay for it leads me to believe he either doesn't have it or just could care less if I'm PI**ED OFF! I have even had foul words about the situation because I'm trying to be nice. It would just be nice if he would at least answer and give me a reason so maybe I could forget about it. Right now I want to dig a deep hole, bury him up to his neck, pour honey on his head and release 10 million fire ants and 10 million bees to see who has the most fun!

Your my kind of p***ed off. Do it, Neg.

Back
Top Bottom