Should you get training?

That could be an untouched market! Thug training. Learn how to shoot sideways AND while riding in the back seat of a '66 Impala.
I bet you could get this training covered under Obamacare somehow...
Flipped a 65 in high school. Got it for $150 because the rear window was busted out. Sold it for $600 after putting in new glass. Didn't even clean out the broken glass.

Wouldn't get caught dead in a Chevy. They're jinxed for me.

lol..........it's a southern thing AND how did you know I'm jewish??
By the way, leave my grammar outta dis, she's a wonderful lady. She was a wonderful lady. Sorry.

LOL, :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. "Get off the X" was just "Move, dumbass!" before someone realized they could monetize combat common sense.

Yep.

Flipped a 65 in high school. Got it for $150 because the rear window was busted out. Sold it for $600 after putting in new glass. Didn't even clean out the broken glass.

Wouldn't get caught dead in a Chevy. They're jinxed for me.

You flipped it but you blame the Chevy?
What did it do - get mad at ya and jerk the wheel?

Only sissies flip cars upside down. Real men roll them over and over and over.

I flipped it as in bought it, fixed it and sold it so I could buy a Mustang. Of course I did total the Mustang, dramatically. Ripped it in half when I took a left into a Rambler.

Last edited:
Proper firearm training should be the responsibility of the gun owner to learn. Unfortunately most owners are not the least bit responsible...
idiot-gun-4.jpg

Where do the trainers go to get trained?
Honest question.

Other schools. Most of the top Instructors that I know are also the best students.

Once you attend a few different classes given by competent, experienced Instructors you find that the "song" is pretty much the same although the "tune" may be a little different.
Fundamentals are fundamentals but different people teach them in slightly different ways.

- - - Updated - - -

So who trains the trainers of the trainers?

Other trainers....

Back
Top Bottom