Shout Out for the Guys at No Quarter Solutions!

Aikibiker65

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Jut wanted to share my experience with Adam and Jason with No Quarter Solutions. I know that they specialize in the Kydex Holsters, but they do great job on knife sheaths as well.

I reached out to them right after they posted their knife giveaway, which is still ongoing by the way, to see if they were up to a challenge. I have an Eric Kramer Libre Fighter that really needed a better carry option. After exchanging e-mails a few times, I finally had a chance to meet up with Jason so he could take a look at the knife. He listened carefully and asked questions to make sure he understood what I was looking for. I told him to take his time and feel free to experiment. Here is the result:

090213_18155001.jpg
090213_18163803.jpg090213_18170004.jpg

I have this set up for appendix carry and so far it is perfect! After I've carried it for a while I'll post some additional thoughts. In any case, Adam and Jason are great guys to deal with so keep them in mind if you're looking for any custom work. Don't forget their giveaway and check them out on FB too. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/473969-Mora-knife-and-custom-Kydex-sheath-giveaway

Aikibiker65

Update- I've been wearing this on and off for over a week now and I have to say I could not be happier! Very comfortable, great blade retention and the hole placement makes it adaptable to just about any carry position I can think of. Awesome work guys!

Very nice.

I have a custom Suede lined sheath that's being made by Up-Armored Knives.

Hope I don't fall in love or I will want it for all my blades...and that could be expensive !!!

Back
Top Bottom