Shout out to the USPS...

0AD307BF-6455-4EA3-9132-254BEBCA5334.jpeg

Got this gem in the rain the other day...

Mine will set packages on the walkway if it is raining instead of on the porch to stay dry.
I've had two conversations with his boss, nothing changed.

ya this has been happeing alot lately

the past 5 months almost every single 1 of my usps packages are at least a day later than the original tracking information shows

Two days ago I ordered an item from a seller in Acworth. Today I looked at tracking and the item is in Memphis, Tn.

This is a normal thing for USPS in my experience. Having my packages cut open are also a normal thing. I'm talking about someone taking a box cutter and cutting it open...Same with large envelopes. Happens all the time.

I don't have problems sending bills, but my packages get tampered with regularly, or sent all around the country before I receive them.

I don't like the usps. I don't care who knows it.

I used to work for usps, I know they don't give a rip,....but if you have a problem with you're mail box not getting closed, or the packages left in the rain or any delivery problem, talk directly with the carrier, most of the time the postmaster never even relays the complaints... but when you confront the carrier he/she can't dodge it.....

I've honestly had almost no issues with Post Office shipping. Considering it's half the cost of UPS and almost always gets anywhere in the US within a couple of days, it's hard to beat.

I've probably cursed myself now though...

:behindsofa:

I've honestly had almost no issues with Post Office shipping. Considering it's half the cost of UPS and almost always gets anywhere in the US within a couple of days, it's hard to beat.

I've probably cursed myself now though...

:behindsofa:

Same here, I only usually ship to guys on here in state but it always gets there on time and it’s pretty cheap.

USPS...tracked, insured, guaranteed is a joke. I once mailed off a postcard to myself. I dropped it off at my local post office that is 250 yards down the road and it took 9 months to reach me. Generally, 1-3 day priority mail reaches me within 7+ days. First class mail 1-3 days, takes 7+ days as well. Regularly, packages that have a tracking number will either: One, be marked as delivered on the day it is supposed to but isn't "actually" delivered until a day or two or three later. Two, arrives days late but is marked "Delivered on time, as expected" anyway. I once purchased a bracelet for an ex...it never arrived so the company sent out a replacement through FedEx. 13 months later the USPS delivered it. I have zero respect for the USPS because they have earned it.

Back
Top Bottom