• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show off your favorite AK/AKs

The Krebs has always been a little heavier than I generally like so I decided to set it up for stationary night hunting for hogs and yotes. I've also added a nightvision scope, and I hope to get it sighted in next week.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_20151203_134804_zpstivwbenx.jpg

I'm thinking about getting the Krebs AC15 once I recieve my tax returns. Just curious how the rear sight will hold up. Also going to have to get a suppressor to run on it.

I'm thinking about getting the Krebs AC15 once I recieve my tax returns. Just curious how the rear sight will hold up. Also going to have to get a suppressor to run on it.

I handled one, and rear sight is solid, but Krebs will definitely take care of you if there is an issue.

One thing to consider if you want to run a can, I think the AC15 is 14.25" with a pinned flash hider so you'd want to check and see if the muzzle brake/flash hider for the can you intend to use can be pinned, otherwise you'd have to do a Form 1 and SBR the rifle. That's IF the rifle is under 16" and comes with a pinned flash hider.

How does the can work with the 7.62 round? I always thought it would make for a pretty quiet package

So-so on the quiet front. It tames the noise level, but it's still relatively loud. Probably along the lines of an unsuppressed 22 rifle or slightly louder.

Gas is another issue since there really is no good way to regulate it so some AKs can be very gassy and/or finicky with ammo.

Back
Top Bottom