Shtf, neighbors, social media

Facebook neighbors group. Just useless liberal women and simp guys. Standard useless liberals. With woke agenda. Things like public good, safety is everyone responsibly (except the idiots not being safe), community, impose their will upon you.
That's literally every neighborhood facebook group. Mine's the same way. Just bitter women with zero hobbies outside of sticking their noses in other people's business and criticizing every little thing they can. These bitches are miserable and trying to take it out on others, because that's what women do.

Just wow.

I will spare you the deals. But it is sad to see hear people have no respect for the rule of law, want to impose there will on others, and use emotional reasoning, not facts to justify themselves.

I have always be the guy to help, but **** it. No way would I help some of these people (not all).

Axe murder, robbers, rioters, zombies, need a egg or cup of milk. Yeah, your **** out of luck, don't come knocking.

Makes me think how much of a liability these people would be if s*** ever hit the fan. And honestly they wouldn't be worth the bother tohto

I have no delusions of grandeur that SHTF would be fun and that I would thrive in the environment. But I believe I would fare better than 80% of the people out there. If I meet up with some like-minded people there's a chance we could thrive.
What do you mean "if" the s***t ever hits the fan. You apparently live in Atlanta and it will be very interesting for most folks the live there.

Back
Top Bottom