Siamese twins!!

Moonsts

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
84   0
Reaction score
Just added a new addition to the family. Already had a savage 10 hs precision in .308 with a vortex viper pst ffp 6-24x50 scope. And now for the bad boy! It's a savage 12 lrp in 6.5 creedmoor with a 1" thick fluted bull barrel and target accutrigger. For a scope I chose to go with the vortex viper hs-t 6-24x50. I went with the hs-t because it's the same as the pst but without the illumination for $589.00 new. I thought I was impressed with my .308's accuracy but this creedmoor even with factory 140gr amax printed just over a 3.5" group at 500yards. All I can say is wow! Let the reloading begin!!!!View attachment 289704

Those Savage's are super accurate for factory rifles. I have 2 (223 & 204) model 12's that I took to WY a few years ago for prairie dogs- now that's fun.
Good looking rifles & good luck with reloading.

Here's a quarter we taped up at 200 yards to create a little competition between me and a few friends. It took me 3 shots to get it. First shot nicked it just to the right. Second shot had made no contact. Third gave him a new haircut. The small hole is from a drill bit to make a necklace for my daughter so just ignore it. The first image is a pick over the top of one my other rifles looking down range. We have steel at 300, 500 and 800 yards.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom