• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick of seeing SKS for $500 and up (ridiculous) $299

Several years back I pick up a Russian SKS that has been put in a Monte Carlo stock and a brake had been added otherwise it is numbers matching including the box magazine. The price was more than right and I don't regret getting it. Hopefully I will find some Russian furniture to put on it one day.
you and me both brother.
I found one on gunbroker but it is too pretty.

I will find one some day

Long before I joined ODT and got my education I had purchased a tactifool folding stock SKS, my first one. I now have everything needed to make it whole again. I have seen the light, thank you ODT
View attachment 2444341
I still dig an SKS. Of course I prefer the shorter so called "Paratrooper" models. But I'll say it again. They're great rifles for $99.00. Still decent rifles at $199.00. Beyond that they lose damn near all their appeal.
And yes, a tacticool Bubba special SKS has to be one of the ugliest most ignorant looking things on this planet. To all those fortunate SKS owners out there I say to you Just Say NO!

I still dig an SKS. Of course I prefer the shorter so called "Paratrooper" models. But I'll say it again. They're great rifles for $99.00. Still decent rifles at $199.00. Beyond that they lose damn near all their appeal.
And yes, a tacticool Bubba special SKS has to be one of the ugliest most ignorant looking things on this planet. To all those fortunate SKS owners out there I say to you Just Say NO!
Awe man! I was plannin' to cut the stock off'n mine and make an "Enforcer" type thing in 7.62X39!

I remember selling brand new Keng Imports for $88. A spam can of ammo was I think $29. Oh and the stack of Norinco AKMs with side fold bakelite furniture $269 and wood furniture $249. Had them stacked to rafters. Yep, and then came along politicans.

I have not seen that treasure. I am not ODT as much as I used to be. Found greener pastures elsewhere.
PS. Whoever puts a Tapco stock on SKS deserves to be impaled on one.

Where are these greener pastures? Always looking for new places. And yes, Tapco deserves impalement.

Back
Top Bottom