• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Side gig

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
Pretty good day cleaning out a hoarder house.
my partner found a pair of original 1st series air Jordons. She put the shoes on eBay, an hour later she was on video chat with a guy asking her to take them off eBay and he will pay $1000 over the final bid before she took em off.
He is flying out from Boston to meet us in the morning, go to a bank and buy em. $9000!

maybe my day wasn’t as good as I thought?
8B312303-DA9E-45AE-94BF-FA887A8F20A1.jpeg
03098ED5-8ECA-4D3D-826D-D942F3389C80.jpeg

Original owner died. Family lives out of state, evidently didn’t get along, sold the house as is, didn’t want anything to do with it. The folks we contract with took the guns, I tried to make an offer!! Just .22 rifles half rusted and shotguns, about the same condition. Thought it would be cool to try and fix em up? They also got the 3 cars.

Yall did better than we did when we cleaned out a hoarder house in south Bibb Co back in 2019. We did pretty decent though. We scored an early 70s McIntosh stereo amplifier still in the factory box. It went for around $400 on ebay. Also scored a complete mid 70s Pioneer stereo system in the boxes. And that's just the stuff I remember off the top of my head.
One very important thing to remember when doing hoarder clean outs is to NOT put anything down that's important like phone, keys, pocket knife etc. If you do you may not find it again.

Yall did better than we did when we cleaned out a hoarder house in south Bibb Co back in 2019. We did pretty decent though. We scored an early 70s McIntosh stereo amplifier still in the factory box. It went for around $400 on ebay. Also scored a complete mid 70s Pioneer stereo system in the boxes. And that's just the stuff I remember off the top of my head.
One very important thing to remember when doing hoarder clean outs is to NOT put anything down that's important like phone, keys, pocket knife etc. If you do you may not find it again.
This is our 4th one, all I found at the others worth keeping was a cool looking bookshelf, had to sand it and paint it. So I’m pretty used to just filling garbage bags and straight to the dumpster, after all that’s what we are getting paid to do!

Back
Top Bottom