SIG just got a little boost

shot placement is key for sure. From what I have heard though, .380 does not have the punch for good solid penetrating cranial shots, maybe it does?
I went to high school with a guy who was shot in the head with a 380. The bullet grazed him and he was back in class on Monday. The guy was leaning in a car window when the driver drew a gun and shot. I don’t think this is typical but I’ve never forgotten that story.

Sad part is you're probably right. As soon as the family of the "misunderstood mentally handicapped guud boy" get wind that he's dead they'll start screaming on social media and he'll be roasted over an open flame.[/QUOTE
I suspect a one shot kill on an active shooter in a church in Texas isn't going to cause a lot of noise in Texas.

The hero appears to be a person not particularly subject to social media criticism

Well Mr. Wilson had the shot placement down. What wasThe actual distance? Seems there were nearly 11 pews between Mr. Wilson and bad guy. 35-50 ft meet maybe? Single headshot. Under stress, just heard two shotgun blasts and saw two friends go down. Also, it seems as I watch Mr. Wilson - he seems to prove the old saying “slow is fast and fast is slow” his draw and aim are very controlled and precise.

shot placement is key for sure. From what I have heard though, .380 does not have the punch for good solid penetrating cranial shots, maybe it does?
Google tells me the .380 kinetic energy is roughly 2x that of a well hit hockey puck. I don't think it would need to penetrate to shut the lights off.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I noticed there are several guys standing together before the criminal stands up. I'm wondering if the security team was watching him. Looks like the guy was wearing a backpack.

One news report that I saw said that the security team was watching the shooter closely before the incident due to his attire.

FB_IMG_1577853832116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom