• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P365 in 380

I think a Sig P238 competitor to the Ruger LCP Max would sell better. If they need to get the price down to be competitive, they could make it with a polymer frame..

Never owned a Sig. But I do dig 380 pistols. Although someone already mentioned the LCP Max which would probably be my go to for a higher cap 380.

Attachments

• 20220210_184325.jpg
    20220210_184325.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
I haven't listened to the podcast but a quick search says SIG was supposed to release it 1st qtr, LAST YEAR. I wonder if they canned it... but size wise, it's the same.

Never owned a Sig. But I do dig 380 pistols. Although someone already mentioned the LCP Max which would probably be my go to for a higher cap 380.

You might like a Sig P250 in .380 (top left in pic)…. DAO hammer fired…. shoots quite a bit like a revolver…. racks real easy and I carry with a 15 rnd mag.

SCCY makes a pretty decent 10+1 .380 in the CPX-3 (middle of pic)… picked mine up a few years ago under $200

ffbde00fd4acd684f088b54d95e50283.jpg

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Expect a P365-380 will be cheaper than P238.
I like the P238 alloy frame. It's EZ to rack even
for elderly or those with weaker hand strength.
Did pickup a P250-22 for plinking. Top edge of slide
is scalloped unlike the squared off center fire models.
Don't think the 22lr version was available other than
as a conversion kit very long before discontinued due
to intro of P320.

I think SIG hit the homerun with the 365. Its the same size as the Glock 42 and holds more than the Glock 43, and a better over all quality of a firearm IMO. Coming out with a .380 platform would be awesome, and could potentially make chambering easier for some shooters that need it.

I haven't listened to the podcast but a quick search says SIG was supposed to release it 1st qtr, LAST YEAR. I wonder if they canned it... but size wise, it's the same.
I called Appalachian Gun and Pawn yesterday looking for a variant of P365 and the gentleman I spoke to said they are expecting some P365s in .380 in the immediate future. So I suspect SIG was a little slower than anticipated to bring it to market but should be on the way.

Back
Top Bottom