Sighting a Berretta PX4

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I just bought a Beretta PX4 9mm subcompact from a member off the Trader. I bought only because it was a really good deal but after shooting it the past 2 weekends, I'm in love. My only problem is the sighting. I'm pretty precise with it but not accurate. My groups are about 3 1/2 in. to the lower left diagonally. Beretta sells a sighting tool but it's 130 bucks. Is this something I could do myself with alot of trial and error or is it something i should use a smith for? Thanks for any help and thanks for this site being here, I now have a reason to fight my wife for control of the computer.

well first I bet that you are right handed aren't you?
shooting low and left is a common problem with right handers that are not familair with good/proper trigger control.
I would say to fire the weapon a bit more, work on squeezing the trigger , don't put to much finger in the trigger (use the pad of the finger) and see if it doesn't come on target for you.
Now to answer your question, yes the sites are drift moveable for windage adjsutments, but let me tell you i have moved the sights on 2 different PX4's and them buggers are tight, its not for the faint of heart.
If you can locate a gunsmith he can move them for you much cheaper than buying a sight installation tool.
If I were going to move the sights and buya sight installation tool honestly I would likely go ahead and buy a set of fully adjustable sights from beretta for the gun (60 bucks for front and rear) more than likely.
Mine is just dead on out to 25 yards and i like fixed low profile sights on my tote pistols.
but anyway hope this has helped you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom