• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer Shop + RECOIL CANCON November 11-13, 2022 *Poll Added*

Which day(s) are you going?

• Total voters
Here ya go. Veterans get free entrance on Friday so we'll only have to buy lane tickets. Saves $20.

The weekend VIP pass is $700. 10 to 20 tickets goes for $50-$100. I was planning to go with a bunch of friends, but after thinking about it, people that spent $700 will be able to go to the front of every line, bumping back the hordes of folks. If you live nearby, it may be ok, but travelling to Savannah to wait in lines to shoot a few rounds here and there is a big waste of time and money. You are better off networking with those with cans and have your own cookout and suppressor shoot at a gun club.

Since it's only 30 minutes from me I plan on going Friday. Free entry for veterans so I can take a peek at how things are running and decide if it's worth it to buy lane tickets. I'm glad to see SS on ODT. We're moving on up in the world.
We'll see you there!
Stop by and say hi, it's going to be a blast.... or lack thereof, suppressed shooting rocks.

So the elephant in the room seems to be the weather this weekend. Has there been any updates on that front?
Looking like we might get some rain Friday morning, but should stop mid-afternoon, the rest of the weekend should be beautiful. We will update if there's any news regarding the weather. - Chase

Wear boots if you have them and watch your step when walking around.

If anyone locally wants some free lane tickets PM me as I ended up not using them.

Back
Top Bottom