• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Silencerco change in leadership. Update - more layoffs

Dont know what to make of all that. Whats the difference between President and COO anyways? Also I will apply to be CEO. I need to get out of the house, wife said I can't buy a new car because I work from home. :blue:

Dont know what to make of all that. Whats the difference between President and COO anyways? Also I will apply to be CEO. I need to get out of the house, wife said I can't buy a new car because I work from home. :blue:

Yeah who knows, but the direction and some of the decisions made by the company over the last several years haven't exactly been stellar. And the CEO is responsible for the direction of the company, and ideally should be the number one salesman. The COO is responsible for the day-to-day internal operations.

Yeah who knows, but the direction and some of the decisions made by the company over the last several years haven't exactly been stellar. And the CEO is responsible for the direction of the company, and ideally should be the number one salesman. The COO is responsible for the day-to-day internal operations.
All while they drive high end vehicles and hemorrhage money. That should have been a red flag right there . Some people cannot handle success and money. They can destroy even the best company

Thread on Arfcom that says "most of the workforce" has been laid off. Take it FWIW but doesn't look good... Maybe an acquisition is coming.

Present/CEO looks at the big picture. COO turns the lights on and off.

Back
Top Bottom