• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Silencerco Recall**

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
IMG_7109.jpeg

I sent Silencerco an older SWD branded Octane9 I abused for years with subgun use. The first couple baffles were getting bubbled erosion from heat, the end cap had a bullet strike, and I wanted to pay for the upgrade to the removable HD2 blast baffle. Also sent them an SWD branded Spectre2 that had one baffle slightly tweaked.

They changed every baffle in the Octane to the new keyed version, new end cap, and upgraded the blast baffle, changed the Spectre baffle with a new one…. overnight mailed it back to me at Zero Charge Including Shipping!! 😳

I was expecting to get an invoice and they did all that free. Their customer service was above and beyond. 🇺🇸

That's how it's supposed to be!!

I sent Silencerco an older SWD branded Octane9 I abused for years with subgun use. The first couple baffles were getting bubbled erosion from heat, the end cap had a bullet strike, and I wanted to pay for the upgrade to the removable HD2 blast baffle. Also sent them an SWD branded Spectre2 that had one baffle slightly tweaked.

They changed every baffle in the Octane to the new keyed version, new end cap, and upgraded the blast baffle, changed the Spectre baffle with a new one…. overnight mailed it back to me at Zero Charge Including Shipping!! 😳

I was expecting to get an invoice and they did all that free. Their customer service was above and beyond. 🇺🇸

Back
Top Bottom