• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Silva destorys Sonnen

and for the record the knee was perfectly legal
and sonnen folded up like a little girl
way too much talk for that pitiful performance

I think GPS/Silva/Jones are specimens in their weight devisions, but to call for any one to fight another would just be an ass kicking, the size difference would just be too much i think and all 3 are at the peak of their weight classes and very well rounded. Jones>Silva>GSP just because of their frames but things can change, in fact, time changes all things..... but i also think many of the 205lb guys would own Silva or GSP. Maybe one day we will see some of them play out as the fighters get older and heavier =)

Everyone wants to see GSP vs Silva, but GSP would need to move up 15 lbs. If Silva is so BAD, let him move up to fight a light heavyweight (205). I know, i know he already fought James Irvin and Forrest Griffin, but lets see him against the LHW champ Bones Jones.

nothing against silva but i think people make him out to be better than he really is. dont get me wrong hes good as hell but there are better fighters, he hasnt fought but maybe 2 real fighters. half the time hes fighting people you rarely see...maybe its just me lol

Back
Top Bottom