• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Since bourbon is getting stupid….

Found a new value priced bourdon today at my neighborhood spirits store - Chattanooga Whiskey 91 - sipping some now before dinner - the cost is in my sweet spot for everyday sipping bourbon and frankly, it's pretty interesting.....a full review here -

Found a new value priced bourdon today at my neighborhood spirits store - Chattanooga Whiskey 91 - sipping some now before dinner - the cost is in my sweet spot for everyday sipping bourbon and frankly, it's pretty interesting.....a full review here -

Most of Chattanooga Whiskey offerings are very good for the money!! If you ever are up this way, take the time and stop in at the experimental distillery!

I was thinking about taking a day trip up to their distillery one day on top of learning a lot you can sometimes get limited releases and experimental batch bottles from distilleries

I was thinking about taking a day trip up to their distillery one day on top of learning a lot you can sometimes get limited releases and experimental batch bottles from distilleries
They almost always have bottles of their experimental stuff out. This week they put out a scotch cask bottle.

Today's purchase since my Jeffersons is getting low. Never had this one so I hope it's good.

IMG_3523.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom