• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Improvement Ideas

When you create a new post. You have to agree to the terms and conditions. It's at the top so I always forget to mark it. When you do this from your phone it makes you go back and mark it but it removes some of the info in your post. You should just move it next to the done button near the bottom and not the top.

That should be an easy one, I'll get it changed with the next round of changes.

No self proclaimed "Deal Of The Day"....................... :rolleyes:

Also search seems to have a hard time when you put in M&P like it does not like the &. 2nd when I edited my post Title say add or change price it takes me to a "Crazy Place" and I have to retype ODT back into the Browser search engine.

Allow images in sigs. Make it default "off" for everyone so that people have to actually choose to see them.

I know, I know... I'll keep asking though :)

Is there any way to make the search function perform in individual forums? Say you go to Accessories and type in "Scope" it lists everything on the entire forum that has the word scope associated with it. (that's a whole lot of results) It would be nice to be able to search the individual forums for items specific to them without so many unrelated items popping up from other forums.

Last edited:
No self proclaimed "Deal Of The Day"....................... :rolleyes:

I agree with this.

This is kind of out there, but perhaps make a button on each ad that says "vote for deal of the day". Whichever post gets the most votes for the day it gets a banner ad, maybe a spot on the front page advertising it. This would create a competitive atmosphere for people attempting to get this title on their ad, and the result would be lower priced deals.

I agree with this.

This is kind of out there, but perhaps make a button on each ad that says "vote for deal of the day". Whichever post gets the most votes for the day it gets a banner ad, maybe a spot on the front page advertising it. This would create a competitive atmosphere for people attempting to get this title on their ad, and the result would be lower priced deals.

If you truly have a deal of the day it will not last long enough for that.........................

Back
Top Bottom