• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SKS quality by manufacturer

I saw those too on Friday. In fact, those have been collecting dust on the racks for a while now. Every time I pick one of those up the length and weight just seem to be too much for an SKS. Granted, I'll end up getting one at some point, but hopefully for much less than $599!

I also saw that they're displaying a crate of 10 guns for $5200. Out the door I guess that would be about $5500...ouch!

IDK, I tend to like the Chinese ones a little better than the Yugos. I have been thinking about unloading one of mine. The Chinese ones are lighter and have chrome lined barrels, which is just a preference.

Thanks for the great information. SKS is one of my favorites. I have 2 Chinese numbers matching, 1 Chinese bastard, a yugo and a russian. Unfortunately the Russian does not have the original stock and it has a muzzle break. The price was extremely good and it is a nice looking rifle. Not a bubba job.
I ended up doing a Bubba job on the SKS that I picked up from you at the M&G this past summer :smiley_simmons: :wacko:

Thanks for the great information. SKS is one of my favorites. I have 2 Chinese numbers matching, 1 Chinese bastard, a yugo and a russian. Unfortunately the Russian does not have the original stock and it has a muzzle break. The price was extremely good and it is a nice looking rifle. Not a bubba job.

....and a grenade launcher, right?

Back
Top Bottom