• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International Executive AR Rifle In Case Coming soon in 7.62 NATO!!

welp, I have seen and held the "Ambi-Rifle"
It is everything as described, the design is so simple I could kick my own ass for not having thought of it myself.
Skyguns is such good people, we are going to go shoot it next week!

Thank you for the kind words, think you will enjoy putting it through its paces at the range Monday.

Would like to send a BIG thank you out to the ODT, all of a sudden this has become the place we hoped it would be. Because of this we are going to make an announcement here first. Due to the overwhelming success of our AR15 Executive rifle, look for our our AR10 Executive rifle in the coming weeks!!! Some people felt AR15 firepower in a pistol sized case just was not enough, so we are bringing AR10 firepower to a pistol sized case!!! Some people say bring enough gun, we say there is never too much gun!!! Again, I would like to thank all the people for their kind words and support for us in the charity build. Please help us make this a resounding success to help Ashlynn Geringer and her family in their time of need.

http://www.gofundme.com/44uags

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_03_7yta3une.jpg

At this time let us remember that Sky Guns International efforts here are actually minimal, lets give a big ODT thanks to the following companies for truly making this happen and donating some very expensive components:

NB2 Distributing (www.nib2.com) for multiple contributions to this project

Tac-Grip for donating two of their Tac-Grip Musclecomps as well!! See this link for info on the product:

http://www.tac-grip.com/shop/cart.cf...023&startrow=1

DRD Tactical for donating a lower receiver.

http://drdtactical.com/

Thanks everybody.

Last edited:
RANGE REPORT: So Monday I was able to finally get to the range and shoot my Executive AR from Skygunsint and it ran great. I had mine outfitted for my wife who sadly is a lefty, so I asked Jay to install a Troy Ambi Mag release, and Vltor Ambi Charging handle and TAC-GRIP Muscle Comp. I did not shoot with sights because my sights had not came in the mail yet as I decided want I wanted after I purchased the rifle. But I was able to aim and shoot center mass at 25 yds (Autrey's Armory).

The TAC GRIP was a crazy difference, it did not lower recoil substantially as I was at the range with my RRA LAR-15 and a friend who had purchased one of Skygunsint budget rifles. Jays rifle has the same exact amount of recoil (or very close) except mine with the Muscle Comp the rifle recoil went straight into my shoulder. It feels a little akward but I could see the benefit if I was running a slide fire.

All in all I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend ordering your own configuration.......I am gonna save up some cash and order a .300 black out barrel with the DRD quick change system from Skygunsint.

RANGE REPORT: So Monday I was able to finally get to the range and shoot my Executive AR from Skygunsint and it ran great. I had mine outfitted for my wife who sadly is a lefty, so I asked Jay to install a Troy Ambi Mag release, and Vltor Ambi Charging handle and TAC-GRIP Muscle Comp. I did not shoot with sights because my sights had not came in the mail yet as I decided want I wanted after I purchased the rifle. But I was able to aim and shoot center mass at 25 yds (Autrey's Armory).

The TAC GRIP was a crazy difference, it did not lower recoil substantially as I was at the range with my RRA LAR-15 and a friend who had purchased one of Skygunsint budget rifles. Jays rifle has the same exact amount of recoil (or very close) except mine with the Muscle Comp the rifle recoil went straight into my shoulder. It feels a little akward but I could see the benefit if I was running a slide fire.

All in all I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend ordering your own configuration.......I am gonna save up some cash and order a .300 black out barrel with the DRD quick change system from Skygunsint.

Thank you very much for posting a range report and we are happy that you are satisfied with our product. I know you have been considering an M1A or one of our custom M14/25's and if you love your AR15 Executive Rifle I invite you to the range to try our new AR10 Executive Rifle in the coming weeks.

Would like to send a BIG thank you out to the ODT, all of a sudden this has become the place we hoped it would be. Because of this we are going to make an announcement here first. Due to the overwhelming success of our AR15 Executive rifle, look for our our AR10 Executive rifle in the coming weeks!!! Some people felt AR15 firepower in a pistol sized case just was not enough, so we are bringing AR10 firepower to a pistol sized case!!! Some people say bring enough gun, we say there is never too much gun!!! Again, I would like to thank all the people for their kind words and support for us in the charity build. Please help us make this a resounding success to help Ashlynn Geringer and her family in their time of need.

What type mags for the new rifle?
(Please say PMAGS, Please Say PMAGS)

What type mags for the new rifle?
(Please say PMAGS, Please Say PMAGS)

But of course. We are using what is called the DPMS pattern AR10 lower receiver, so that means PMAGS.

Already had PM's, we are NOT using a DPMS lower, we are using a custom billet lower, please PM if you want details about the lower, I will not answer any technical questions about them at this time in a public forum.

Last edited:
Range report:
Met Skyguns out at Governors Gun Club monday evening.

The Ambi-Rifle is everything it should be and more.
Dry, wet, left or right.
Nice grouping, versatile, solid build. Again, this concept is so simple you want to kick yourself for not thinking of it.

I also took the opportunity to fire the executive, a solid build as well with a nice brake on it, drastically reduced recoil and lift.
it went together simply with no issues.

both were a little lighter than my AR.

Overall I'd give both builds a huge +1

Range report:
Met Skyguns out at Governors Gun Club Monday evening.

The Ambi-Rifle is everything it should be and more.
Dry, wet, left or right.
Nice grouping, versatile, solid build. Again, this concept is so simple you want to kick yourself for not thinking of it.

I also took the opportunity to fire the executive, a solid build as well with a nice brake on it, drastically reduced recoil and lift.
it went together simply with no issues.

both were a little lighter than my AR.

Overall I'd give both builds a huge +1

Thanks for that....

Back
Top Bottom