• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Skyrim....also, Elder Scrolls Online

militaryrednek

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
i just got skyrim and all 4 or 5 of the expansion packs for 35 bucks off of steam! i just couldnt say no lol. so my life is gonna be wasted over the next few weeks haha.

and i just saw the previews for Elder Scrolls Online.... yep, ill be quitting world of warcraft to play it. hopefully it turns out better the swtor online so i dont go back to WoW lol.

and my steam id is militaryrednek if anyone wants to add me.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure loved wow for a minute, got bored but miss the grind, in vanilla being cap level meant something, wish they would come out with something where you cant cap in three weeks again

sure loved wow for a minute, got bored but miss the grind, in vanilla being cap level meant something, wish they would come out with something where you cant cap in three weeks again

god i loved Vanilla wow...it felt so rewarding! getting that first purple epic was the best feeling ever in my video game career! or it may have been when i got epic riding and my first epic mount in WoW lol. even though the next wow expansion lvl cap is 100, its not gonna take much to get there. its so damn easy to level pretty much any toon that can tank/heal. once you hit 15, just dungeon grind and pvp grid. i dont even quest anymore when i level new toons lol.

although saints row 4 just came out....im debating about getting it. looks fun as crap from the youtube vids.

psh a few weeks i wasted months of my life on skyrim i had it on xbox tho but the pc is badass cuz u can get all the mods and there are some damn good one
one of my favs is u can build a house out in the frontier

yep, PC is the best. hit ~ to enter text and type in qasmoke if you want to cheat lol. has every item in the game in that room. im trying not to cheat on my first guy, i admit i did try it all out and did all the fun stuff, but loaded back my save before i did it lol.

Back
Top Bottom