Slow sales

ParaSloth

Default rank <500 posts
Paratrooper
23   0
Reaction score
I posted a C&R for sale on the forum here (one you rarely see, great caliber, at a good price) and haven't gotten a hit yet! I know it's Christmastime and all, but on some other rifles I was looking at (and one that I purchased) I noticed they were on here for months. The one I purchased (Enfield No. 5) I could trace it back to like May - at a great price too.

Are C&Rs loosing their flavor?

It must be because of the Christmas season and a lot of overpriced firearms, every time I look, I want to laugh out loud at prices that are posted,
I'm afraid the "Millenials" have taken over!

Yeah - honestly I took a small break from looking because I was seeing some unreasonable prices. Some are still there though - to be fair. I feel I got an excellent deal on the Enfield No. 5 I just picked up - I guess I was totally surprised after looking at the history and seeing the guy was trying to sell for so long, but for such a good price.

Strange market at the moment. I love C&R, the challenge is finding things you haven't got, but can afford, after a few years !

I find myself seeing more c&r sales when it's nice to get out and shoot. Most of the time there's not much outdoor shooting being done this time of year. My theory is its a seasonal thing.

Depends, I snagged that Westinghouse M91 last weekend and traded a Browning Hi Power for a Colt M1917 last week as well.

We will see how it goes when I post some stuff later this week! Hint, hint.

Back
Top Bottom