Small gun for small game

DixieDoug

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
75   1
Reaction score

Today I saw 3 fat Chipmunks in my back yard. I got to wondering how I could shoot them if SHTF
and I had to kill small game to survive. I wasn't much into pellet guns until my son killed 2 large
squirrels with a Walmart pellet gun. One head shot and one lung shot - both instant kills. So maybe the ole 22 is not the best gun. The pellet gun was quiet and didn't tear up the meat.
What do you think about pellet guns? Maybe I should add one to my armory....

Today I saw 3 fat Chipmunks in my back yard. I got to wondering how I could shoot them if SHTF
and I had to kill small game to survive. I wasn't much into pellet guns until my son killed 2 large
squirrels with a Walmart pellet gun. One head shot and one lung shot - both instant kills. So maybe the ole 22 is not the best gun. The pellet gun was quiet and didn't tear up the meat.
What do you think about pellet guns? Maybe I should add one to my armory....

Make sure they are in season but if the SHTF it won't matter if they are or not. Pellet rifles will kill hogs and are quieter but.......sling shots work too! Have Fun!

Make sure they are in season but if the SHTF it won't matter if they are or not. Pellet rifles will kill hogs and are quieter but.......sling shots work too! Have Fun!

We use to get slingshots an then go to the dollar store an buy up all the $1 bag of marbles they had they usually run about a penny a piece too

Back
Top Bottom