Small gun for small game

i got a beeman 1073 (i think thats right) it came with a .177 barrel and a .22 barrel. I love the heck out of it... it has smoked more squirrls than I can count

In addition to my real firearms I have four BB guns and one slingshot.

I have a Crossman Pump that will shoot BBs and Pellets. I've killed a few small things with it but I prefer a .22. A .22 short in a bolt action rifle is more than adequate for a squirrel or a cat.

I have a small Daisy lever action for my little boys to shoot. I've tried but I can't hit my mailbox from my front porch with that "toy".

I have a C02 pistol that I sometimes carry when I'm out walking to fire at aggressive dogs. You don't even have to hit them, just point it at the ground near them and fire one round. They will run for their lives. You don't even have to fire rounds. Just the sound of the compressed air will scare them away.

The last BB gun I have is a full automatic that I built in my garage. It is powered by compressed air regulated to 40psi. It uses a centrifugal device, has no moving parts and fires a stream of BBs at about 130 rounds per second. It will annihilate a cardboard box or a row of aluminum cans in seconds. I cleaned out a hornet nest 20 feet up a tree last year with it. It has a 3000+ round magazine and you can take it anywhere you can take a compressor and a hose. Just put your safety goggles on and press the trigger.

I also have a slingshot that I use occasionally. I found that if you shoot an empty .40 S&W or .45 ACP case it makes a whistling noise that scares off animals or can also be used as a signalling device for short range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom