• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smith and Wesson 19-3

Gunfighter

Army Icon
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
291   0
Reaction score
Clyde's in Athens has a GORGEOUS 19-3 with original box and papers for $599.

Blued 4" and just a slight turn ring.

Just a heads up!

Sounds like a great piece, and if in the condition you describe, not a bad price at all. I am partial to the M19s. The M19-3s were made from 1967 through 1976. Someone needs to check that one out!

Sounds like a great piece, and if in the condition you describe, not a bad price at all. I am partial to the M19s. The M19-3s were made from 1967 through 1976. Someone needs to check that one out!

The papers in the box had a date of 1956. The box was a cardboard deal with an odd other companies name on it as well, but then I'm not a SW expert either...

The papers in the box had a date of 1956. The box was a cardboard deal with an odd other companies name on it as well, but then I'm not a SW expert either...

Hey, I do not doubt what you saw. Just saying if it is a M19-3, it was shipped between 1967 and 1976, from The Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson. Cardboard box, would be correct. I still think someone should check that one out, good revolver, at a fair price. If I did not already have ...well...several, I would be making the trip to see it myself. And I am no S&W expert either. The model number and the dash number does give a range of when those models were shipped.

Last edited:
Hey, I do not doubt what you saw. Just saying if it is a M19-3, it was shipped between 1967 and 1976, from The Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson. Cardboard box, would be correct. I still think someone should check that one out, good revolver, at a fair price. If I did not already have ...well...several, I would be making the trip to see it myself. And I am no S&W expert either. The model number and the dash number does give a range of when those models were shipped.
Yep, I have a model 19 no dash and it was shipped around 1959-60. But that's a decent price and even better if it has the box and paperwork. According to the Standard Catalog of Smith and Wesson the -3 was made from 1967-1976, as he said. Someone buy it! I don't need another!

Back
Top Bottom