• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

smith& wesson m&p 22

Try CCI 40 grain Mini Mags and clean and lubricate before shooting. If it jams, send it to S&W for repair. It should be flawless mag after mag after mag. I have shot these 22lr rifles before, and they run great.

If it’s the M&P 15-22 make sure the rounds are seating right in the magazine or it will give you problems. Can send a pic if need be of what they should look like in the mag.

if this is the pistol, then I don’t know what’s wrong, as mine has been flawless

ok thanks it is the M&P 15-22 , if it no trouble send pics thanks again
They need to be staggered like this. If you load the mag too fast, or pull the follower down too far and drop em in, they won’t sit right and cause malfunctions. Pull it down just far enough to fit the next one in.

Attachments

• 3CFAB5E2-A778-4DE0-B8C2-FA20FDCADAB9.jpeg
    3CFAB5E2-A778-4DE0-B8C2-FA20FDCADAB9.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 6
If it's the pistol, I can help. If its the 15-22 rifle, it's very rare.

Sometimes the brand new pistols have an issue I have found.

They need to be staggered like this. If you load the mag too fast, or pull the follower down too far and drop em in, they won’t sit right and cause malfunctions. Pull it down just far enough to fit the next one in.
And BTW this is the first gun advice I’ve ever given on ODT! I’m growing up!!

They had some issue with this gun. You can contact them to get a gauge sent to you free of charge. I have the gauge but have not checked mine because it runs fine.

Back
Top Bottom