• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smoking in the gas station

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
Only in GA. Just a little while ago, I pulled in to the gas station to get gas. The auto pay wasn’t working so I went inside to pay. When I was walking in, I noticed two police officers watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas. I saw her, and thought, "Is this lady stupid or crazy?!!!" One of the policemen started toward her, and the other one and I went on into the store. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming. I looked out the window and the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm and running around. The policeman put her on the ground and was putting the fire out with his coffee!! Then he put handcuffs on her and put her in the squad car. I asked the officer in the store what his partner was arresting her for. He looked me square in the eyes and said ...
"WAVING A FIREARM!"

Now, who actually read this to the end? If you did, copy, paste & see who believes you!! Change it to your city.

A0Vtx.jpg

See it alot Saw ole man one time had oxeye tube under his noise smoking a Cig on down road smoking in bed one night with oxygen tube caught fire burned to death

Back
Top Bottom