Snake boots

Ive heard multiple accounts of the pronghorns being stupid comfortable, are actually waterproof, and 100% snake proof. Ill burn the extra for them.

I have a pair of Danner boots I've had for at least 12 or 13 years, can't remember the model but they may be Pronghorns. Anyway, by far the most comfortable hunting boot I've ever owned and still waterproof. I've actually stood in a stream for about 15 minutes waiting for a deer to move so I didn't spook it, never got my feet wet. Mine aren't snake boots but they sure do feel good.

The pronghorns im refering to have a giant snake head on the side of them and are 18in tall. Tazz, yours is just another account of them being the best out there. Every book i look has a few accounts of leaks developing; except the Danners. And most ive seen are not Goretex lined.

The pronghorns im refering to have a giant snake head on the side of them and are 18in tall. Tazz, yours is just another account of them being the best out there. Every book i look has a few accounts of leaks developing; except the Danners. And most ive seen are not Goretex lined.

Yeah, mine are only 9" tall but pretty thick because of the 400 grams of Thinsulate. I use them when I ride my motorcycle in winter too, 70 mph in 28 degrees with a pair of wool socks and my feet don't get the least bit cold either. I'll always spend the extra bucks on my feet. Lol

danners for me Very comfortable for me

have both snake boots and normal insulated boots from them.

Wolfe publishing is a well respected company so no issues buying from them.

Back
Top Bottom