Sniper EFI

Big Randy

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
20   0
Reaction score
I have an 84 K10 that has been swapped to a 454 with a mild cam. I'm looking for someone to replace the stock intake and Holley 4 barrel with an aluminum intake and Sniper EFI system in the Buford or Winder area, If anyone has any leads please let me know.

Thanks,

I got one for my truck. As soon as my shoulder is good I’m going to do it. Looks like a plug and play. I already have a cell with a high pressure pump

It’s pretty easy

If you have any DIY skills you can do it yourself .
Otherwise it’s gonna cost a lot

It’s about $2k for the parts

New pump , new fuel lines , new return line to tank.
Modify tank for return line , although for the squarebodies you can use a tank from a 1988 model

I'm not a mechanic by any means but I do have some mechanical skills. My problem is I don't have time to get it done and no place to park it so I can work on it along and along. I would be happy to pay someone with experience to do it, I'm not looking for any favors.

We can do it no problem at all, I'm located in Gainesville so no too far. We are actually swapping a supercharged coyote in a bronco , so this is no problem. DM for more info if you would like .

Attachments

• 20220329_145347.jpg
    20220329_145347.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220310_164107.jpg
    20220310_164107.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 35
Georgia Classics in Lilburn just did mine about 8 months ago on my '67 Camaro, and they were recommended by a member here who had his '67 Camaro set up with a sniper EFI.

Bringing this one back to life. After some parts availability issues I finally got the 84 K10 done. If any of yall need top notch work at reasonable prices reach out to Paddlee30. He and his team did the Sniper EFI with intake, Installed new air conditioning and a few other odd items for me and did a great job. Now off to body work and paint, I'll post pics when its done.

Bringing this one back to life. After some parts availability issues I finally got the 84 K10 done. If any of yall need top notch work at reasonable prices reach out to Paddlee30. He and his team did the Sniper EFI with intake, Installed new air conditioning and a few other odd items for me and did a great job. Now off to body work and paint, I'll post pics when its done.
Randy,

Thank you so much for your business 🙏, as mentioned we are always here should you need anything else. Stop by after you get it painted, we wanna see it !!!

I put the terminator max on top of a 540 with a built 4l80e...it works great...I bought an after market tank with the fuel pump and everything inside

Back
Top Bottom