So are we allowed to post rants about flippers?

Ugh!!!! I don't care! Normally it doesn't bother me. I haven't done any ammo camping in almost 2 years (since I reached my goal stockpiles). But as I shoot I like to replace. I was coming back from the gym and needed to stop at Wally for some coffee creamer. Well I look at my watch and it's 6:55am! Hey, just in time to check for the 7am ammo, right? I round the corner and there are 3 people in line, so I'm figuring they must have some. I go up to the counter and start waiting, and these cats just start talking and talking about what they bought yesterday, the day before, etc., and how they are going to drive to Cartersville to sell today since they sold in another town yesterday. I mean really?!?!?!?! People are starting to make a living flipping ammo???? Are you effin' kidding me????? There was an older man in a wheelchair with a cane who actually turned around and asked me if I was there to buy ammo and when I said "yes. Aren't you here for that too?" he said he had all the ammo I needed in his truck! LOL. Dude was trying to get me to go out in the parking lot and check out what he had for sale!?!?! A-hole!!!!

Whew. Okay, I actually do feel better now, even if I get a bunch of popcorn and dead horse comments.

Back
Top Bottom