So, home with the flu or whatever

My wife had Flu A a couples weeks ago. Thursday AM I was fine by 3:00 PM I had diarrhea for 3 days until I finally got a hold on it. My daughter in la is a RN so she says do a BRAT Diet until stomach heals. Bananas, Rice Applesauce, Toast. Tylenol for the headache. Drink endless amount od Sprite zero too.

My wife had Flu A a couples weeks ago. Thursday AM I was fine by 3:00 PM I had diarrhea for 3 days until I finally got a hold on it. My daughter in la is a RN so she says do a BRAT Diet until stomach heals. Bananas, Rice Applesauce, Toast. Tylenol for the headache. Drink endless amount od Sprite zero too.
Bro, I'm glad I didn't have THAT flu. I do like applesauce, rice, and toast though.

Bro, I'm glad I didn't have THAT flu. I do like applesauce, rice, and toast though.
Yeah me too, it was enough just for her to go thru it. It zapped her pretty good. We ain't Spring Chickens anymore. As my Dad used to say " it will knock the starch out of you."

Sorry you’re sick and that many more are but it just isn’t a national health emergency since Trump isn’t in office and running for reelection. We may have to have internet voting though, if anyone is sick next November.

Sorry you’re sick and that many more are but it just isn’t a national health emergency since Trump isn’t in office and running for reelection. We may have to have internet voting though, if anyone is sick next November.
Never Forget
Screenshot_20231212_061003_Gallery.jpg

As luck would have it, the internet is down from a tree falling on the lines up the road. Got my phone, but would sure like some TV. Wassup Tradesmen?
Fever ,chills, body aches, congestion running through my household the last few weeks. I was down about a week. Last child fighting it off now. It was pretty miserable, but not to intense. Hope you get over it soon.

Fever ,chills, body aches, congestion running through my household the last few weeks. I was down about a week. Last child fighting it off now. It was pretty miserable, but not to intense. Hope you get over it soon.
Same here 2 weeks ago. 102° fever for 3 days, controlled it with Tylenol. Tested positive for Covid with at home test kit. Rode it out for 5 days and lost 15lbs, which I needed to lose. Now I’m battling a sinus infection. Sucks working with the public and their filthy germs.

Back
Top Bottom