so i am going to jail.

Scott Nickelson?

This you? IMG00073-20100627-1214_bigger.jpg

This you? Couple's mugshot? 27440_100001469355297_5024_n.jpg

You gotta lose some weight dude.

Sucks dude...hope you are out already. If not, a bailbonds man can get you out within a few hours. I had the exact same thing happen to me about 6 years ago - I was out in 6 hours. Then had to pay Kennesaw about $1800 in fines. For a ticket I got in 1997! Slipped right through the system.

I am glad everything worked out in the end. Its amazing how quickly your life can go from normal to disaster just from the result of one police stop, even when innocent. If you value your freedom, Doug King's number should definitely be on your person at all times, especially if you carry a gun regularly.

Since I know Doug hates talking a bout himself, I wanted to take a moment to mention the classes he is teaching at TruPrep (a site supporter). He has several legal-based classes he is teaching on CCW and what do do if you are ever involved in an unfortunate incident. You won't ever find classes like these for these prices taught by a regular lawler, but then Doug is definitely not a 'regular lawyer'. Check out the link below for more info.

http://truprep.com/store/workshops.html

Joe
TruPrep.com

Back
Top Bottom