• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I had to go to Macon today... (Ammo related)

Lebowski

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
Long story, not interesting. BUT, on the way back I stopped at Bass Pro. They were selling bricks of 22LR for 17.99, limit one per customer. I picked one up.

On the way out, I see this fat ugly **** bragging to his fat ugly wife about how he could double his money with these on line (he too had bought a brick).

I wanted to ask him, are you on the ODT? But I didn't, because if he is, I don't want to know. If he's not, I don't want him here.

Abide

Good news about the ammo in stock, hope the guy was just justifying to his wife why he just dropped a Jackson. I have used that excuse (this will be worth double) and make it out like an investment.

She just gives me the "look" now when I say it...... I think I wore it out already....

I find it a trip when everyone gets all bent out of shape over ammo prices. Yes it sucks and yes they are way overpriced in my opinion.
But demand drives everything resulting in prices going crazy. When any demand is high and shortages are created people will try to make a profit period. What we all need to do instead of getting pissed is Learn from this.
Ammo is and should have been expected to go up, just like meds, food and fuel. Nobody likes to be ripped off but it is the new norm in America, I either need it and the price is right or I simply pass it by no need to get super pissed.
The worse times get the fewer reasonable prices there will be although I do expext ammo prices to drop.

This is irritating, but things will get much worse. The dollar will collapse. It could be 5 years, could be 15.... (Could be 5 months.) But when it does, this kind of irritating ammo shortage will look like the good ol days. We will see crazy shortages of all kind of stuff. The games the fed has been playing ensure financial Armageddon. It is coming, folks-only a matter of time.

Last edited:
WOW!., he was going to double his money on the $18 brick of .22!!! he could pull in an extra $18 into his account, not counting cost if he had to meet to deliver that brick. That could get him and the Mrs. a case of beer!!! Bet he is thinking life could not get any better!!!

Back
Top Bottom