So much to buy, so little time to do so

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
In a perfect world I would own 4 suppressors (.22, 9mm, 5.56 and .45acp) and a DD MK18. However with the impending 41P I don't think it'll be possible to get everything that I want so I wanted to hear from guys that have these kinds of items if you could get just one suppressor which would you get?

I like the idea of a .22 can. I shoot a lot of .22 via my Savage rifle or my 15-22 but I have a lot of 9mm guns and it seems more practical to have a suppressor on a HD handgun or just a louder gun period. Not sure how much quieter a suppressed .22 is.

Would you forsake the SBR altogether or is it more practical to have vs the cans?

If you shoot a lot of .22 now at least get a .22 can. I just got mine this week and its great. It wasn't my first one but I wish I would have bought it sooner.

In a perfect world I would own 4 suppressors (.22, 9mm, 5.56 and .45acp) and a DD MK18. However with the impending 41P I don't think it'll be possible to get everything that I want so I wanted to hear from guys that have these kinds of items if you could get just one suppressor which would you get?

I like the idea of a .22 can. I shoot a lot of .22 via my Savage rifle or my 15-22 but I have a lot of 9mm guns and it seems more practical to have a suppressor on a HD handgun or just a louder gun period. Not sure how much quieter a suppressed .22 is.

Would you forsake the SBR altogether or is it more practical to have vs the cans?

If you wait around about a month or so you can get yourself a locally made custom can...just sayin

Back
Top Bottom