So the USA is now teaming up with Iran?

Sooner or later, the formation of an Islamic Republic (several countries that operate under shira law- Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi, North african countries, ect...) is gonna happen.

If they ever get collectively together and form this, the oil market will be insane and the attacks on the west will increase ten fold.

I lived there for 6 months as a civilian. Opened my eyes big time. As the younger generations gain more social media knowledge and real world business experience, they tend to lean on outside experts and technicians less and less.

What would happen if they decided (collectively) to stop oil shipments to the US? Within a week, everything you buy would increase 1,000% and our economy would most likely collapse.

So many raw chemicals come from crude that we take for granted. But i'm no expert by any means.

Sooner or later, the formation of an Islamic Republic (several countries that operate under shira law- Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi, North african countries, ect...) is gonna happen.

If they ever get collectively together and form this, the oil market will be insane and the attacks on the west will increase ten fold.

I lived there for 6 months as a civilian. Opened my eyes big time. As the younger generations gain more social media knowledge and real world business experience, they tend to lean on outside experts and technicians less and less.

What would happen if they decided (collectively) to stop oil shipments to the US? Within a week, everything you buy would increase 1,000% and our economy would most likely collapse.

So many raw chemicals come from crude that we take for granted. But i'm no expert by any means.

The insight of actually having boots on sand is immeasurable. However, they don't own a monopoly on oil.

The insight of actually having boots on sand is immeasurable. However, they don't own a monopoly on oil.

There is plenty of oil elsewhere, BUT the middle east controls the world price of oil because theirs is the cheapest to get and the cheapest to refine.

Back
Top Bottom