• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So, they are changing our money...

Ya mean like queer as a three dollar bill? Something I've heard my dad say a few times.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Remember when queer was not a "slur"? Queer when used in the way your dad said it meant, odd, strange, weird, bizarre, eccentric, screwy, etc. All fit when speaking of Kanye, along with my favorite....moron which means notably stupid or lacking in good judgement.

IM GOING TRY GETTING AROUND USING THE NEW BILLS IF I HAVE TO TOTE AROUND A BAG OF SILVER DOLLARS OR ROLLS OF QUARTERS, MAYBE $2 BILLS IS WAY TO GO AS THEY ARE WORTH MORE!

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Remember when queer was not a "slur"? Queer when used in the way your dad said it meant, odd, strange, weird, bizarre, eccentric, screwy, etc. All fit when speaking of Kanye, along with my favorite....moron which means notably stupid or lacking in good judgement.
Yes sir.

i watch that video every morning while eating breakfast with a obama standee sitting across me to prepare myself for everything the world will throw at me

my co-worker once pissed me off enough for me to yell at him(apparently everyone heard me and asked me if it was all cool), he took an extra 30 minutes during lunch and didn't speak to me for over a week. true story

Back
Top Bottom