• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So what's the latest for bringing a Glock to Smyrna?

h34choctaw

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
118   0
Reaction score
I want to get a Glock 17 looked over by the factory in Smyrna. Used to be, walk in and walk out, but has Covis changed the policy there? Has anybody had their Glock refurbished recently? Are there any fees now for doing so? Thanks

I only went once and it was like the best customer service experience of my life. I had picked up a police trade in 27 really cheap and took it up there. They replaced like EVERYTHING, gave me 2 new mags and several pieces of swag. As you leave the guard thanks you again for stopping by. Old School!!!

Just show up at the gate with the weapon unloaded. Hand it to the guard and tell them what you need done. Wait in your car and they'll get it done pretty quickly. The customer service there is a big part of why I carry Glock. I had an rmr installed at my LGS and they put so much Loctite on the screws it seeped down into the extractor assembly and seized it up. Needless to say the gun wouldn't extract. They replaced a few parts, cleaned it up, test fired three mags and sent me on my way free of charge.

Just show up at the gate with the weapon unloaded. Hand it to the guard and tell them what you need done. Wait in your car and they'll get it done pretty quickly. The customer service there is a big part of why I carry Glock. I had an rmr installed at my LGS and they put so much Loctite on the screws it seeped down into the extractor assembly and seized it up. Needless to say the gun wouldn't extract. They replaced a few parts, cleaned it up, test fired three mags and sent me on my way free of charge.
Yea I forgot to mention they didn't charge me a dime for all the work on mine.

My G45 sits in the safe. Got it all set up for SHTF. Just needing a roni then the atf had **** it up like they always do. I don't even want it without the brace

Attachments

• 20230221_182604.jpg
    20230221_182604.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom