SOLD>>>>>Christmas Deal on New England Handi Rifle .243 W/ Scope, sling and AMMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingOutdoorsman

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
NEA 243 2.jpgNEA 243 1.jpg

Ok Fellas,

I'm selling my New England Handi Rifle. It's chambered in .243. I have killed 2 Deer with it and about half dozen Coyotes. It makes a mean Predator buster. Before anyone asks, it is the 22INCH barrel. It has a Bushnell Trophy scope attached, along with a sling(in camo of course). Overall the gun is in great condition. It's been hunted with, but well taken care of. Would make a great First Deer Rifle or Predator gun for a younger hunter or anyone looking for a reliable rifle with the ability to use it in many different applications.

I'm asking $275 Cash. Not interested in trades. Trying to get some $$ together to give my boys a good Christmas this year.

You get:
  1. New England Handi Rifle in .243
  2. Mounted Bushnell Trophy Scope
  3. Attached adjustable CAMO sling
  4. 41 ruonds of .243 AMMO (mix of Deer and Varmint rounds)
  5. Nice Leather soft case(seen in photos)

PM is preferred, or you can call or text me at 678-Six Nine Nine-7346. I'm in the Smyrna area, and work in Lithia Springs off of Thornton RD. I can meet in either area or nearby. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I have one just about like it , was wondering how much to ask. Mine isnot determined to be a heavy barrel but its heavier than my grandson can hold up comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom