• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Solvent traps

I'm permanently out of the "silencer" market now. I don't care if the stamps come in, the two cans will likely just sit in the safe unused. I've long since moved on to other interests.
I'll never buy another one and I'll never buy a machine gun while the "tax stamp" has to be applied for from a tax collection bureau....

I'm permanently out of the "silencer" market now. I don't care if the stamps come in, the two cans will likely just sit in the safe unused. I've long since moved on to other interests.
I'll never buy another one and I'll never buy a machine gun while the "tax stamp" has to be applied for from a tax collection bureau....
Yeah, I can't blame you, but if they do come in use them they are fun and nice to not have to wear hearing protection

I had an employee for a very brief time, that I suspected was on that stuff, and one Monday he showed up to work and had the sores all over his face, that is why I call them meth mites. Let him go before I started missing equipment
Good call man. One of the things I was most happy about when me and that chick finally split up was that I'd never have to be around her meth head brother again.

And if I do happen to run into him when I'm out and about, I won't have to pretend I like him anymore. LOL

I figure if you are smart enough to figure out what this thing really is, then you are smart enough to know they are illegal when used for anything other than a "solvent trap" and you are also probably smart enough to know you don't need a "solvent trap" to clean your weapon.......

Back
Top Bottom