• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Solvent traps

You can have all the parts and a working mag light it's when you drill those dust plugs is when you have a problem to my understanding.

I keep a couple of sections of 1 1/2" steel pipe in the storage room for use as a "cheater" when I assemble FALs. Because I keep that pipe on hand I won't even allow washers over 1/2" anywhere on my property. I don't need the trouble, they bring enough in their pockets when they come to get you.

I dated a chick for awhile that had a younger brother that was hooked on that ****

He would get geeked up and stay awake for days on end "working on stuff" in their dads shop. Everything in that place ended up torn all to hell, and all the dads expensive tools ended up "disappearing".

At least he stayed busy. LOL
I had an employee for a very brief time, that I suspected was on that stuff, and one Monday he showed up to work and had the sores all over his face, that is why I call them meth mites. Let him go before I started missing equipment

They are taking that long now? I did my last stamp in 6/16 before the changes took place and it took right at 120 days to get back

Check cashed 2nd week of May '16, still waiting on that one. Another in first week of June '16, still waiting on that one.

Pretty much over the whole thing now. Don't care if they ever come in.

Check cashed 2nd week of May '16, still waiting on that one. Another in first week of June '16, still waiting on that one.
SO you got in before the changes took effect, that is weird. I know there is a website you can check status updates. I think that last stamp I did was a form 1 online, which at one time were coming back in 30 days but at the time were taking 120 days same as form 4. I did 4 stamps last year and none took over 120 days

Same here, still waiting on May submission.

Kind of disgusted with the whole experience now. I called about two to three weeks ago and was told that mine were "pending." After patiently waiting 8 months (without calling) I think "pending" is government speak for we have your money so **** off, you ain't getting ****.

Kind of disgusted with the whole experience now. I called about two to three weeks ago and was told that mine were "pending." After patiently waiting 8 months (without calling) I think "pending" is government speak for we have your money so **** off, you ain't getting ****.

I still haven't bought one. I've considered it time and time again, but I'm old and if I have to wait as long as you, I might not be around to ever pick it up.

If that happened I'd die pissed off, I don't mind the dying part but I've been trying so hard to keep a cool head these past years I wouldn't want to blow it in my last moments! :becky:

That is ridiculous, I want to do another stamp, but am not willing to sit there and wait that long in limbo

Back
Top Bottom