• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some good deals up in Cumming(giggity)

They're good folks and if you have to bring your significant other they got enough cool stuff for them that they will be tied up for 30 minutes.
Take your sweet time in the gun shop..

Country Folks is turning into the best gun shop in Forsyth county, the TNW pistol caliber carbines beat the snot of the JR make, I have the 9mm with 40 cal. conversion and the 45 AC and both shoot flawless and are accurate enough to use in 100 yd. or less competitions.
Great folks and the rest of the store is like nothing in the county and soon to include a BBQ restaurant, can't get much better than that.

These guys way ignorant about dry firing a gun. I refuse to spend any money there.
Bullet, they are only following orders, the clerks are not the Owners and don't make the rules. Give em another chance, and word it like I would like to see how the trigger pull is before I decide what to buy.

Bullet, they are only following orders, the clerks are not the Owners and don't make the rules. Give em another chance, and word it like I would like to see how the trigger pull is before I decide what to buy.

Get me the owners number and I'll call him an ignorant asshat. I figured the people behind the gun cunter were the owners. And I'll delete my comment since your saying they are great to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom