Some of

:cool: Good luck to both of you on your retirements!!

I also retired 1 1/2 yrs ago @ 60 but my wife (same age) chooses to continue to work so our travel time right now is limited. I believe some women just can't bring themselves to admit to being old enough to retire. :D

We both retired at 60, we said screw it. Both my folks died before they could retire,I said not me,I'm going to see some things before I go(I hope)
Good luck with your retirement and your wife's when she's ready

Well I am over 60 and kids are fine around the house when they come to visit..But just to get away for a Cruise I would just as soon not have them. Some times it's better just to be quiet and enjoy..I do have a Passport so that is not a problem..Thanks Carver!!

No problem,Anything I can help with let me know(BTW we booked all our tours thru the cruise line,it made things go much smoother
Yeah,I like kid's, but I do enjoy a little quiet time myself
Keep Yellowstone in mind if you have never been
Good luck

No problem,Anything I can help with let me know(BTW we booked all our tours thru the cruise line,it made things go much smoother
Yeah,I like kid's, but I do enjoy a little quiet time myself
Keep Yellowstone in mind if you have never been
Good luck

Hey thanks again..I have been to Yellowstone and enjoyed it..My bucket list only has a few items left of which Alaska cruise being one and Whalers bay being another, but I doubt Whalers bay is one I can do, due to health..Ultimate fishing dream vacation of a life time..

Back
Top Bottom