• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Some posts text shows up squished

Boot

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Trying to figure this one out. Lately I will be reading a thread and some posts appear squished. Its as if the margins for some peoples posts are very narrow so there are only a few words per line and it makes the post very long. At the same time other replies in the same thread will appear to have normal margins. I am using the latest version of firefox and clear cookies and cache every time I close the browser. This happens regardless of whether or not I am logged in. It makes it tedious to read long posts when they are only as wide as a newspaper column on my screen.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Can you get a screenshot? And when it happens again, can you verify you are logged in at the top right?

Probably if they posted or edited with lightweight. Mine does that all the time. Formatting seems to be left out of that skin.
If I forget and edit someone post while in lightweight it will compress the whole ad and remove the formatting.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

It reformatted my original post, while OS's post has normal margins.

This screenshot is taken while not logged in. Currently when I log in it reformats my post to normal margins, right now I cannot replicate the problem this morning while logged in. However it was doing it to me last night, I will keep checking while logged in throughout the day to see if I can replicate the results.

Screenshot shows what it looks like though either way.

OTD1.jpg

Thanks for the great site OS!

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

It reformatted my original post, while OS's post has normal margins.

This screenshot is taken while not logged in. Currently when I log in it reformats my post to normal margins, right now I cannot replicate the problem this morning while logged in. However it was doing it to me last night, I will keep checking while logged in throughout the day to see if I can replicate the results.

Screenshot shows what it looks like though either way.

View attachment 283423

Thanks for the great site OS!

Ok I know what is happening. We have an ad that just shows up to guests/not logged in that is in the first post of each page. If you're logged in you should never see it.

Back
Top Bottom